CCTV cameras are an important aspect of your property’s security system. They record all activity inside the property and catch images of intruders or criminal elements. However, it is important to invest in a good camera to get the best results. Poor quality cameras produce blurry, indistinguishable images that aren’t of any use in investigations. The Hikvision 8MP IR Fixed Turret Network Camera is designed to provide crisp imagery and can be a valuable part of any security system.
Why Invest in The Hikvision 8MP IR Fixed Turret Network Camera?
The new Hikvision DS-2CD2385G1 was launched in 2019 and has several carefully chosen upgrades. Customers can still expect reliable performance they’re accustomed to some added features to enhance performance. Here’s a look at what people can expect:
- New Turret Design
The turret design is a ball-and-socket design that looks similar to a human eyeball. It is usually found in high-end CCTV cameras and is ideal for both domestic and commercial applications. The component has a 3-axis design, which means the camera can be pointed in any direction. This design is practical and efficient, allowing homeowners to capture images and recordings from vulnerable areas.
- Darkfighter Technology
It would be convenient if criminals committed their crimes in board daylight, but that doesn’t happen often. Most seek the cover of darkness to take the best advantage of the situation. The Hikvision DS-2CD2385G1 comes with Darkfighter technology, which improves the camera’s low-light performance considerably. The camera also has image-enhancing technologies like high light compensation, backlight compensation, wide dynamic range, and 3D noise reduction. This means property owners get clearer and better images from the system regardless of the lighting conditions of the area.
- Smart Features
The camera comes with several smart features that make it more user-friendly and versatile. These features enhance the security of your property and help you get more from all the footage captured. Some of the most useful smart features include:
- Line Crossing Detection – If anyone crosses a pre-determined line, the camera will react and capture the image or recording of them.
- Intrusion Detection – The system has intrusion detection, which can act as a warning system and ensure also the camera has more success in getting useful images.
- Unattended Baggage Detection – an Unattended baggage detection is a useful tool for public places, offices, government buildings, and other important establishments. These bags can pose a security risk as they may contain dangerous materials inside.
- Object Removal Detection – The camera system detects it when an object is removed from the location. This doesn’t just help identify the thief but also help determine what was taken easily. That can help with investigations.
- Face Detection – Face detection is one of the most beneficial aspects of this technology because it allows the property owner to get a clear look at the face of the culprit. This can be difficult if you have inferior and poorly optimized technology.
These smart features enhance your property’s security and make it easier for you to detect problems.
Related Article: Set Up an Efficient CCTV System
- Excellent Range
The range is an important consideration when you’re shopping for CCTV cameras. The device should be able to capture images from a good distance and still ensure the recording is clear. The latest technology and design principles used in the Hikvision DS-2CD2385G1 ensures it has an excellent range. The product has an IR range of around 30m. It also has 3-axis adjustment so it can pan anywhere between 0° to 360°, tilt 0° to 75°, and rotate 0° to 360°.
As far as CCTV cameras go, the DS-2CD2385G1 delivers good results and has solid, proven technology. You can also check out other options like DS-2CE78U1T IT3F.