Canada is one of the most promising countries in today’s world. Thus, a lot of people are travelling and settling down in Canada these days. In fact, some people are also visiting the country to work on a temporary basis, weigh their chances and if they find something lucrative then they can think about settling down there and apply for permanent resident card.
However, the process is not as simple as it sounds, especially if you are trying to go to Canada for the first time. First and foremost, you need to know how to apply visa for Canada from India online and get the ball rolling if you are seriously thinking about moving to Canada. So, here are certain things that you need to remember when it comes to applying for a visa to Canada from India for the first time:
- You need to remember that the entire process has gone online and without a proper internet connection or internet access you will not be able to start the process. The forms for applying for a visa will be available in the online site of the Canadian government or Canadian embassy in your city. You can either collect the form directly from there or you can download the application form online, whichever option is easier for you.
- You will need a lot of documents proving all your claims made in the document. You will need to provide your age proof, work proof and even proof that will validate your purpose of visit. All these documents need to be uploaded if you are planning to submit the form online and hence you will need to keep them scanned and ready at hand, so that you can upload them as and when you need it.
- If you are wondering what is the trickiest part of the how to apply for visa to Canada process, then it is certainly the interview part. You need to prove to the interviewer what your real reason behind visiting the country is and how true you are when it comes to the information that you have stated in the application form. This interview process is very important since it can either give you visa directly to Canada, or it can just reject your entire application and then you will have to start all over again!
- The application and approval process takes a rather long time. So if you are planning to visit the country in February, then you will at least have to start the process from October of the previous year. With time in your hand, you will be able to cross any kind of rejection that comes your way. Even if your visa application gets rejected the first time, then you will have enough time to apply for the next one.
- There are various clauses under which you can apply when it comes to temporary work visa. Check out the categories from beforehand and apply in the one in which you are eligible.
So, these are some of the most important things that you need to remember when it comes to applying for a Canadian visa from any city of India.